Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I found a PINK PEN!

Hello again everyone! As always, I am very pleased to see you reading this blog. Yes, that's right, I can see you reading it where you sit, because I am a ninja like that.

No I'm not, I'm just kidding. You can stop looking over your shoulder now.

So today, I decided to sit in a booth in the dining area of Naz (which is a building at the college I go to, for all you non-NWC students). Basically, I was doing homework, while simultaneously not doing homework. I know, I'm just that skilled!

Anyway, I decided before supper started to take a walk, and that walk led me to the campus bookstore, where I just decided to walk in and look at stuff. I mean, you might as well look at things while randomly walking around and not doing homework, right? I went to the supplies, and I found a PINK PEN! And I was like "Oh my goodness! This is just what I have always wanted for like, the past three seconds that I've seen it was here!" And so I bought it, along with an orange sharpie highlighter and another ink pen, since I seem to bleed those things dry.

I am looking forward to writing so many things with this pink pen! I'm gonna write letters, and thank you notes, and all sorts of things! Okay, not really to the thank you notes. Unless you happen to get me something for my birthday, which is actually coming up because it's February 19. So, if you do get me something for my birthday, I will write you a thank you note, and sign it, and then one day when this blog is famous and all sorts of other writing of mine is famous you can totally sell it on ebay, or craig's list? and be all like "I knew that guy! I bought him a birthday present and now I have this thank you note worth millions of dollars!" Or something like that. I'll even write it with the PINK PEN!

Anyway, that's all I got for tonight. As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, or anything else you'd like to say to me, leave a comment! So far, I have like, zero comments for most of my stuff, and that's just not fun. Mostly because it probably means no one is reading this. But if you are, comment! I may write you a thank you note for that even with the pink pen if you do. Shalom!


Post Blog Notes
I suggested last night that I would maybe not be finishing that "What are you chasing?" series, and it is a definitive not-gonna-happen now. Looking back at my notes, which are pretty much single sentences for each idea, I don't have the slightest clue what I wanted to say. Well, rather than the basic premise, and I just don't feel like rethinking all that stuff. I much prefer new ideas, so out with the old!

Also, I will add a picture of the pink pen either to this blog later, or to my next blog so all of you can see its amazing pink-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment