Saturday, January 15, 2011

My life is. . .boring?

Hey everyone, it's been a little while since I've last posted on my blog, but I'm back! An update on life: the reason I haven't blogged for a while is settling back in to college and whatnot. Today I'm going to finish organizing my room (maybe), and as of right now for school I'm taking seventeen credits, participating in intramural broomball, and will be doing track as well later in the spring. I'm no longer going to do indoor track, which many of you may not have even known that I did but now do know now that I have done it, because I want to do broomball, and I simply dislike it.

Anyway, for those interested the classes I am taking are Writer's Style on MWF (Monday-Wednesday-Friday) from 11:20-12:25. Oh, and right before that is chapel, which is not a class but something I go to because I go to a Christian college, from 10:30-11. But right after Writer's Style I have Writing of Fiction, which is from 12:40-1:45. Finishing up my MWF's is Men's Chorus from 2-3:05. Not gonna lie, at first I was freaking out a little bit about two writing classes back to back, but it's turning out to be not so bad, and hopefully I will find that just right amount of pressure during school that isn't too much or too little.

On TR (Tuesday-Thursday) I have Lifespan Psych from 8:35-10:15, then chapel, and that's it. Until February, because then I'll pick up my Math for the Liberal Arts. I don't remember the time for that at the moment, so I'll inform you guys in another update when it arrives.

And, for those of you who did the math and realize that's not seventeen credits right there, next quad I will have Advanced Writing of Fiction and some Bible class that I've already forgotten the name of. Oops, lol.

Ummm, what else to talk about here. . .(see, this is why I do more "serious" posts; my life is quite uninteresting, lol). Well, before college I went ice skating for the first time, which was a blast. And then I went and had coffee with a friend a couple of days after that, which was also a blast! Aaand, uhhh, urrm, yeah, that's all I got for now. So, as always, if any of you have questions be sure to just ask them! Seriously, help me out with what I should put in these "update on my life" posts, I have no clue what anyone wants to know about me. Maybe nothing I suppose, but I'm too vain to believe that. Shalom!


Post blog notes
Everyone, I just started checking my Formspring account as well! My name on there is C_Anselm, I believe, so if anyone wants to ask me more questions that is the place to do it. Maybe I'll also start ripping questions from there to post on here for a little more interest.

And, that also reminds me, my gamertag on Xbox Live is Caleb Anselm (seriously, that's a space and not an underscore too), so add me on there as well. I won't be able to add you back right away, however, as my college blocks systems from getting on the interwebz. However, we can get around that with a little bit of PC and ethernet cable help. Shhhh. . .

I am on facebook, am not on Myspace, and dislike Twitter very much. However, I've been thinking about getting back on Twitter just because I hear about how useful it is all the time. If anyone has some pointers for me to not hate it, let me know. My account on there is again, C_Anselm. But, before people go thinking my real name is Caleb Anselm and go searching for that on facebook, it is not. It is actually Kaleb Hammes (can you find that sort of information somewhere else on here anyway? I don't know). I'm actually rather open to random people adding me and contacting me and whatnot; it makes life a bit more interesting ;).

And, again, haven't forgotten about the "What are you chasing?" series. But keep me accountable for putting it up, cause I might get into the habit of "remembering" it and not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment